Copyright NoticeEdit Copyright Notice
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a 'Journal Publishing Agreement. An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a 'Journal Publishing Agreement' form or a link to the online version of this agreement.
Submission of your paper to this journal implies that the paper is not under submission for publication elsewhere. Material that has been previously copyrighted, published, or accepted for publication will not be considered for publication in this journal. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publisher nor is under review by any other formal publication. By submitting your manuscript to us, you agree to Academy Publication copyright guidelines. It is your responsibility to ensure that your manuscript does not cause any copyright infringements, defamation, and other problems.
As an author, you (or your employer or institution) have the following rights to reuse your work:
- Retain patent and trademark rights;
- Retain the rights to use your research data freely without any restriction;
- Receive proper attribution and credit for their published work;
- Re-use their own material in new works without permission or payment (with full acknowledgment of the original article):
1. Extend an article to book-length
2. Include an article in a subsequent compilation of their own work
3. Re-use portions, excerpts, and their own figures or tables in other works.
- Publicly share the preprint on any website or repository at any time;
- Publicly share the accepted manuscript on non-commercial sites;
- Publicly share the final published article.