Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in Microsoft Word (*.doc/*.docx) file format.
Please do not submit *.pdf file as it cannot be edited.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the 7th edition of APA.
- The submission should include a biography introducing all authors contributing to the article.
- Please register an ORCID before submission via this link https://orcid.org/register (mandatory).
- If your article has been published in another language in another journal (e.g., a Chinese version in a Chinese journal), that's fine, and we accept re-publishing in another language. However, it is your responsibility to obtain the permission of the previously published journal and indicate it in this publication. Failing to do so may elicit retraction after publication, which is a severe issue.
- Please note that JLT is implementing Article Processing Charges (APCs) to maintain the essential operation. You need to pay APCs only after your manuscript is accepted.
Articles submitted to this section are peer-reviewed and contain all necessary elements of an academic journal article.
This section publishes literature review works. Articles submitted to this section are peer-reviewed and contain all necessary elements of an academic journal article.
Authors retain the copyright and full publishing rights without restrictions
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a 'Journal Publishing Agreement. An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a 'Journal Publishing Agreement' form or a link to the online version of this agreement.
Submission of your paper to this journal implies that the paper is not under submission for publication elsewhere. Material that has been previously copyrighted, published, or accepted for publication will not be considered for publication in this journal. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publisher nor is under review by any other formal publication. By submitting your manuscript to us, you agree to Academy Publication copyright guidelines. It is your responsibility to ensure that your manuscript does not cause any copyright infringements, defamation, and other problems.
As an author, you (or your employer or institution) have the following rights to reuse your work:
- Retain patent and trademark rights;
- Retain the rights to use your research data freely without any restriction;
- Receive proper attribution and credit for their published work;
- Re-use their own material in new works without permission or payment (with full acknowledgment of the original article):
1. Extend an article to book-length
2. Include an article in a subsequent compilation of their own work
3. Re-use portions, excerpts, and their own figures or tables in other works.
- Publicly share the preprint on any website or repository at any time;
- Publicly share the accepted manuscript on non-commercial sites;
- Publicly share the final published article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.